• Baby potatoes,boiled and peeled 250 grams
• Oil 2 tablespoons
• Red chilli flakes 2 teaspoons
• Garlic 8-10 cloves
• Roasted cumin seeds 2 teaspoons
• Paprika powder 1 teaspoon
• Sea salt to taste
• coriander sprig for garnish
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add potatoes and cook on medium heat till golden and crisp. Place red chilli flakes, garlic, cumin seeds, paprika powder and sea salt in a mortar and pound with a pestle to a coarse paste.
Add this paste to the potatoes, mix and cook for two to three minutes more. Serve hot garnished with a coriander sprig.